Occasional Occasions strives to reduce environmental impacts by using less energy and creating less waste; utilizing local foods, green products and services; and building support from our clients and the community.
We are proud to provide sustainable and ocean-friendly seafood choices. As a company dedicated to sustainability, we decided years ago to stop serving farmed salmon to support our local fishing industry.
Greening our Operations
- Deliveries are on re-usable equipment unless otherwise requested by the client.
- Disposables have been replaced by re-usable, biodegradable and compostable items.
- Vehicles are carefully maintained and serviced for optimal efficiency.
- Food and paper waste from events are composted.
- Comprehensive recycling program for paper, glass, cardboard, metal and plastic containers diverted all of our recyclables from the landfill.
- Food, paper and floral waste are composted, reducing landfill waste even further.
- Paper towels are 100% recycled paper.
- Recycle our cooking oil.